We, at C4V, discover and solve problems lying at the materials level to create value at the Lithium-ion Battery and system level.Our unique materials technology reduces the cost of batteries significantly, without any disruption on the manufacturing floor. Our global spin-off and joint venture companies are achieving price reductions through economies of scale by adopting C4V’s innovations. Our high power and energy density batteries do not employ the use of cobalt, instead use higher voltage composite material in combination with other abundant raw materials and thus greatly reduce costs, while relying on a less volatile supply chain.
WHY NEW YORK
- Highly compatible existing industrial infrastructure
- An expert technical team located at a leading battery development center (Binghamton New York)
- More than $100M infrastructure for cutting edge battery R&D.
- An experienced project execution team.
- A sustainable and ethically-sourced supply chain.
- Proximity to renewable and e-mobility markets.
- Close proximity to financial capital of US to support the scale
- Proven technology, IP and manufacturing background.
No technology is truly cutting edge if it cannot be applied globally. At C4V, we strongly believe that a stable supply chain is critical to success. With deep understanding of chemistry, engineering, materials, processes, supply chain and equipment used in lithium ion battery manufacturing, C4V has developed a manufacturing ready print package that can be applied to current and future generation technologies for accelerated manufacturing process. C4V supported ecosystem, heavily leveraging local expertise, will not only play a crucial role in achieving New York’s 50by30 vision with a 15 GWh facility, but also generate more than 30,000 jobs with 100GWh+ of planned production capacity globally.
Some of our key projects